Friday, October 01, 2004

blog virgin...

here i am finally, putting myself out there. who is this going to help, i really don't know. I guess it will help me stop thinking the nasty/ scary thoughts out there and instead translate all that energy into something later tangible/ useful for me and whoever else out there. .

i've always fancied myself as a voyeur & exhibitionist (well, a try hard at that atleast). i am one of those people who can't stop thinking and writing helps. wooooh, this is already starting to feel good. my fingers are tingling as my thoughts come up on the screen and the thought that this will later be available to the public. well, the net public atleast.

i am blogging to outpour my cancer battle, how it affects me, my daily routine. plus, it looks like it is a good way to past the time as chemo continues to squash my usual energetic & happy self. also, i have always enjoyed recalling what i felt at a certain time of my life. yes, i am guilty of those girly diaries. my first serious one is actually 20 years old now. Highs chool days were meant to be the best part of one's growth/ development and re-reading those diaries look like they were fun. i find it so funny how dramatic i was in ensuring the diary didn't get to the wrong hands.

so one aspect i guess which bothers me a bit right now is the "confidentiality" issue. i consider myself to be a very private person. it therefore looks like balancing the openness/ honesty of this blog and solid realistic details (names of ppl, places etc) is going to be a challenge. But hey, maybe the tricks in creating those work arounds will be part of the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home