Monday, October 04, 2004

blue lagoon & fish balls

tastes like: anticol now but had yummy caramel ripe saba bananas earlier... matamis na saging

smells like: blocked nose still but eucalyptus oil is very pleasant.

feels like: sinus head

sounds like: karaoke

3rd day of yukky cold. wonder if i can go ahead with my chemo this wednesday. i am really tempted to cancel my appointment if i continue feeling this bad. it looks like i am getting less and less brave as the treatment schedule nears its end. the way i look at it is, if i miss this week's session, it shouldn't matter too much given that my oncologist gave me the option to quit treatment 3 weeks ago. i was brave then not knowing it will get so much harder.

watched blue lagoon and remembered how pretty brooke shields was. watched remington steele too. such beautiful reminder of how cool 1980s was.

cousins and friends came over. they sang karaoke & we laughed hard as usual. it made me forget a little how sick i am today. eating fish balls with them made me happy too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home