Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hanging out at the Domain

Saturday 5 February

Returning home from buying the newspaper, I noticed sis had already left. I took this opportunity to grab a quck meal and left the house again with my SMH (Sydney Morning Herald) in my SMH blue environmentally friendly bag. So trendy, so Sydney. I left her a quck note spewing out what I had been thinking the past couple of days regarding her late night arrivals.

On my way to my favourite park bench in the Botanical Gardens, I contemplated a few stops along the way to plonk myself down and start reading the SMH. And as usual, it was the Domain, where I ended up. Post radio, I sat on the bench facing the Potts Point/ Kings Cross skyline.

bih:domain/whitesinglet/bluetrackpants/whitecap/unct/svallov

The weather was nice once again and I enjoyed looking out farm cove from my park bench at the Botanical gardens. No shortage of eye candies too. lol. My afternoon was set as KC was later helping me to drop off the vacuum cleaner the second time for repair. Plus, had earlier arrangements to meet in St Mary’s Cathedral with the clan.

KC chatted L at Godfreys. There was apparently a scent although mild, was enough to get us giggling. But the difference between KC and I stopped when KC said that was interested in asking :L out to dinner. Asking someone in a Customer Service position at a retail level (or any level for that matter) is not really my cup of tea. It was awkward too. How are you supposed to ask? Thanks for selling me a vacuum cleaner bag. BTW, can we go out on a date? Not for me, I think I made an agreement with KC to not ask until I am finished with my vacuum repair issue.

After church, we dinner at home. I continued to avoid conversing with sis as I was still peeved. I had already had dad approve for us to end the car park lease to our tenant. This would prevent me worrying about sis wandering around the streets at night to park the car. At least, her parking would be guaranteed and secure. I made a very yummy greek salad. The Portuguese chicken from Nandos went down well too together with dad’s embutido. Mum & Dad were pleased. They slept over so I made sure I did not go out til late. I did one week’s worth of ironing instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home