Friday, March 11, 2005

christine gossip from megan

e-mail from megan:

ciao marcus

como esta mi amico!

i miss you a lot my dear. i understand that a lot of things are so trying for you these days and i can’t even begin to imagine how difficult it is but the sweet marcus i know is extremely strong. not many can be man enough to be the person that you are, and that is well before all this cancer drama. i worry that there is nothing i can say to make you feel better but i am hopeful that you enjoy reading my e-mails just as much as i enjoy reading yours.

travelling between milan, sydney and everywhere else in between is not as exciting as it used to be. it is tiring too having to police giancarlo’s flirting but he keeps telling me that i have nothing to worry about. marcus, he can be such a prick sometimes but i just look at him and i fall in love right again. despite all the glamour of the work i do, i really would just rather be back in the old days where i could hang out at tamarama beach and daydream.

the other night, i did something very naughty. i felt so low and a lot of people will definitely discard me from what i have done but i needed it. hypocrites will easily accuse me of sinking too low for my own good. i am sure you remember my weakness. being with christine didn’t help. she sort of encouraged me but as you know, i don’t really need much encouragement when it comes to that. you will laugh at this but right after finishing, i wanted more.

afterwards, me and christine had a very scary one on one. she talks a lot of crap, as you know, but what she confessed was quite scary. it sort of made me understand her a bit more. i know she told me to encourage me with my view of life, to inspire me in a way. it made me feel guilty of how i treat her. she can be difficult at times but in the end of the day, she is no doubt one of the most loving people in this world. she just wants to be loved, like we all do i guess. the reason i am telling you all this is because i am hoping it would be of use to you. she told me she is in a condition that is also considered “terminal”. one thing that keeps her going and where her hopes come from is the drugs that she takes. no wonder she is skinny. i had thought i was sensitive enough with the way i reacted but it is hard to believe that no one else apart from her family know. there is a lot of drama surrounding it and no wonder her mother have had a nervous break down.

what of use is all of this for you? well, christine has been “terminally ill” since atleast 1998. and look at her now? surely there is a lot of problems in her life right but she keeps going and braves the big bad ugly world. you have a much stronger and optimistic personality, so surely if she can do it, you can too!

don’t forget to use the sunscreen i gave you. pink zinc really works for you darling. see you in dj’s soon.

love
megan
xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home