Tuesday, February 22, 2005

bonjour Paris au revoir Kings Cross

sunday 13 feb was a lazy day. it was also hazy so the beach was not a good destination. it wasn’t until 2pm that i had a chance to get out for walk. strolled to crown street and browsed a lot. spent $25 for a can of coke and the pleasure of ART. been awhile since I visited a gallery. kept my ticket to later show TRO & brag about it. one of my favourite p words = paris ;-)

bih://hq/ppp/1/vatch/ws/white-und/jo/2/sckd/arab/bluechecks/3/sTorium/felakias



monday 14 feb KC & DRG forgot about the dinner invitation they gave me which was supposed to be for last night. so to make it better, i was invited to join DRG’s farewell dinner. i really wasn’t going to join them. i wasn’t too upset until they started apologising. i wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it but it made me feel like a loser relying on their dinner invite. it was bad enough that they did not make the other night either. i decided to join them as apparently everyone else cancelled. so i really did not have to worry about meeting new people. i finally got around to giving KC the latter days dvd I bought as a thank you for driving me around and keeping me entertained. we had thai in kings cross. it was supposed to be bangkok street cooking style but it wasn’t. midway through the entrees, KC’s friend Adam joined us. midway through the meal, Adam had to go outside for a fag break. and a cigarette. lol ..KC & Adam at one stage seemed like about to start a fist fight arguing about romance and public displays of affection. that wasn’t the funny part, as when Adam came back he told us he got approaced by this zonked out woman who was trying to sell him some services. when Adam refused, the girl apparently begged him to give her some money instead as she has not even had a shower for three days. yuk. but it was very funny.

the meal was no match to the loud laughs we had. it really was a pity DRG was leaving. but DRG beat me to the TY session via a small cute card with an email address. DRG doesn’t know it but hanging out and showing sydney has been such a great therapy for me. DRG probably doesn’t even know I am sick and I was in no hurry to talk about it. maybe by email, one day DRG will know.

we walked past the notorious wall. at one stage we thought KC was getting stared at by this shonky looking japanese guy. we weren’t sure what he wanted but he kept staring at KC. we thought he was a worker but when we were crossing the street, he was at the intersection and probably was there to buy and not sell. as this was happening, DRG was telling me about celebrity experience in San Diego. I nearly screamed as it was a Hugh Grant & George Michael in one. no charge was made as the drama act was apparently very convincing. i nearly lost my balance laughing out loud as i imagined it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home